Our Prouducts

We are using state-of-the-art, robotic, clean & dust free Solar Photovoltaic module technology. In line with our commitment to provide best quality modules with highest efficiency, we have strategic tie-up with globally acclaimed companies like Nisshinbo, Japan and Team-technik, Germany for technology and knowhow and manufactured at Gujarat plant. We provide modules in the range of 3Wp to 330Wp using multi / mono crystalline cells. Our modules have successfully passed all the stringent quality tests at SGS TUV SAAR, one of the reputed German Laboratories and Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Our modules are certified for IEC61215, IEC61730, IEC61701 (Salt Mist Test) & many other tests. Our modules are marked for “CE” certification and tested at ERTL and Underwriters Laboratory as per STQC/MNRE standards for projects initiated under the policy of Government of India. Our modules are also tested at Fraunhofer Institute, Germany. We are well known for our commitment towards excellence, dedication, innovation, quality, technical capability in the solar industry. Our Solar Panels has a 25 years Performance Warranty for 80 % of rated power producing.

For Residential, Institution & Social Sector Favourable Government Benefits.

For Residential, institutional (hospitals, educational institutes, etc.), social sector etc. connections Capital Subsidy at the rate up to 30% of the benchmark cost and (State Govt.) subsidy of Rupees 10,000/- per Kilowatt, up to maximum 20,000/- Rupees is being given.


For Industrial,commercial & Government Institutions Sector Favourable Government Benefits.

Industrial & Commercial Connections Tax benefits are given by Government for 80% accelerated depreciation in 1st year & remaining 20% in 2nd year. Government Institutions including Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) shall not be eligible for subsidy; instead they will be given achievement-linked incentives/awards.

For Solar Power Plant Developer Favourable Government Benefits.

A Solar Power Plant Developing is customised project for which government has provided great income tax benefits under ‘Make In India’ Project.