Economic Benefits

(1) Pay-Back Period of Solar rooftop system is approximately 4 years

(2) After pay back period electricity generated will be totally free up till working system life of 30 years.

(3) Performance Warranty of Solar Panels is for 20 years.

(4) Loan Finance is available

Environmental Benefits

(1) No pollution is generated.

(2) Electricity generation at the consumption center and hence Savings in transmission and distribution losses

Favourable Government Policy

(1) Residential, institutional (hospitals, educational institutes, etc.), social sector etc. connections Capital Subsidy at the rate upto 30% of the benchmark cost and (State Govt.) subsidy of Rupees 10,000/- per Kilowatt, up to maximum 20,000/- Rupees is being given

(2) Commercial & industrial connections Tax benefits are given Government for 80% accelerated depreciation in 1st year & remaining 20% in 2nd year.

Reliable Technology

(1) Our manufacturing is done with strategic tie-up with globally acclaimed companies like Nisshinbo, Japan and Team-technik, Germany for technology and knowhow and manufactured at Gujarat plant.

(2) Our Photovolticmodules have successfully passed all the stringent quality tests at SGS TUV SAAR (German Laboratory) and Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Our photovolticmodules are certified for IEC61215, IEC61730, IEC61701 (Salt Mist Test). Our Photovolticmodules are marked for “CE” certification and tested at ERTL and Underwriters Laboratory as per STQC/MNRE standards for projects initiated under the policy of Government of India. Our photovoltaic modules are also tested at Fraunhofer Institute, Germany

Enabling Market Eco-System

(1) Board Supplied electricity’s rates will be increasing at regular time interval.

(2) No requirement of additional land needed.

(3) Highly reliable and zeromaintenance with 30 years working life